Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tale from the Playroom - Part 2

Hi again! My last post about some of Gav's tales and travels with his dad was inspired by Dropcam - check it out here. It is a great baby monitor option that can definitely help "catch" the boy (in my case, BOYS) in action! Gavin has a few new tricks up his sleeve that I would love to be able to watch from wherever I am... stay tuned, because I'm sure some super exciting posts on crawling are coming soon! The life of a mommy... watching a child squirm like a little worm on the ground totally consumed my whole evening. Don't fret, though; while he wasn't looking, I made sure to check out today's Chanel runway show from Paris Fashion Week. So. Amazing. (Have you ever seen a fashion show with a grocery store set? That's what I thought. Go here now to see for yourself - I wish my Safeway looked like Look 47!)

Back to Dropcam - they are looking for great baby stories, and I'm sure they would love to hear from you too! Email Broke-O or leave a comment to get more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment