Saturday, January 2, 2010

all i wanted for Christmas was... my kate spade sequin shoes (CHECK!)


I don’t know what was on your Christmas list this year, but mine had a lot of… bling. Bigger and better diamond earrings (hmmm, no, those weren’t in the toe of my stocking!) Another diamond wedding band (because one just isn’t enough! And I like the symmetry of having 2 – one above and one below my engagement ring). Didn’t get that either. But was the last present under the tree? Santa baby did remember my list after all, and the husband delivered with some FABULOUS bling I had all but forgot about – those delicious, shiny, sparkly, all-over silver and gold sequin peep toe-bow-pumps. That’s right – BLING for my feet! And that is what makes an outfit complete. (PS - for my flat-happy fashionistas who can't do (or don't need) the heels, her sequin flat is pretty yummy too.)


So here’s to 2010- may your year be shiny and sparkly, and like my shoes, bring you much joy. May it be bright and may you glow! May I blog much and you comment even more… (hint, hint!)


I wish you a 2010 full of laughter and love, designer shoes and handbags, steals and deals, and… maybe a little less hiding Chanel bags and our fab finds in the closet… but just a little. (Can you tell where my new years resolution came from?) Cheers to our new year, Fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment